GULL FLIGHT SCHOOL
Through the Gull Flight School Program, Point Pleasant Beach High School students can earn dual college credit for courses they take at PPBHS with Ocean County College.
- Students register for these courses with their Point Pleasant Beach High School teacher
- Students are eligible to register for a maximum of 12 credits per semester
- Billing occurs through Ocean County College, cost per credit is $97.50
- Cost of a 3 credit class - $292.50
- Cost of a 4 credit class - $390.00
- Average in-state college tuition cost in New Jersey per semester - $7,677.50 (collegecalc.org)
- Science courses, Global TV, Public Speaking have course fees
- All courses are 3 credits, unless otherwise noted.
- Students taking AP courses as part of this program will be required to take all AP exams during the AP testing window in May at half the cost per AP exam.
- By following a specific program of study, through these offerings, a student could earn an Associate’s Degree from Ocean County College upon high school graduation.
For information on how OCC credits transfer to New Jersey colleges and universities, click on the following link:
For information on some Pennsylvania colleges and universities, use the following link:
For other colleges and universities, please visit each institutions' individual web site. Many have pages dedicated to transfer credits.