1. Watch & Participate! Kindergarten Week 10
2. Watch & Participate in "Doggie, Doggie". https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HV2giIsXRZ-8-L9FIudlydu3vHjxhQJZ/view. (copy & paste)
3. Our new & final composer of the year is Count Basie! Count Basie lived near us in New Jersey! He had his own band where he played the piano and jazz music. Try playing some freeze dance at home with his music! April in Paris
1. If not completed last week... Complete the "Peter and the Wolf" ditto and HAND IN Peter and the Wolf Ditto. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Our new and final composer of the year is Buddy Rich! Buddy Rich was a famous jazz/rock drummer. He would often challenge other drummers to drum battles on TV! Watch him battle it out with another popular drummer and you decide who wins! Buddy Rich Drum Battle
3. Watch & Participate! https://drive.google.com/file/d/11O7PA-QItMakqfoZuGj0LJdFIfOAB6Lh/view (copy & paste).
4. Watch & Participate! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sfmp1lLjZZPzNnAabM-5-J-9TsAHbjim/view. (copy & paste).
1. If not completed last week...please complete and turn in the Hot Cross Buns Worksheet
2. Watch & listen to this Cholin Polonaise (a polonaise is a processional dance) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9Q2G66c9kY
3. Watch & Participate (High Do Review). https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j__k0esY3BYoBLUgz91jhb0ZZedT3zXe/view. (Copy & paste).
4. Watch & Participate. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bxb074prDsuJXyczdeBihXErxFaagkbo/view. (copy & paste).