POINT PLEASANT BEACH SCHOOL DISTRICT
POINT PLEASANT BEACH, NEW JERSEY
EDUCATIONAL PROCESS GOALS(updated 1-14-16)
The School Community of Point Pleasant Beach will:
1. Create a nurturing environment that is safe, orderly, and caring.
2. Maintain a qualified and dedicated faculty who will enhance instructional skills through staff development.
3. Provide resources, materials, equipment, facilities, and services necessary to support a quality educational program.
4. Present students with the technological opportunities necessary to achieve their individual academic objectives in order to become productive citizens in a global economy.
5. Encourage a positive attitude toward learning.
6. Foster constructive cooperation among the school, parents, and community groups.
7. Cultivate an appreciation and respect for the cultural differences in our society.
8. Offer challenging experiences to satisfy the diverse education needs of our students.